6 month graduate internship
Are you a recent graduate looking to make a difference and use your creative talents? Do you have a passion for inspiring young people? If so, we want you to join our team at Braw Talent!
Duration: 6 months
Salary: National Living Wage of £9.50 per hour - £17,290 per annum
Closing date: 5pm on 8th March 2023
Apply: Register on GCAS.co.uk
• Helping create and edit our projects, from idea generation to the final edits and behind the scene shots. You'll be encouraged to bring your own creative ideas to the table and explore them in the production and editing process.
• Crafting content for our website and social media channels. We want you to share our brand and impact with fun, engaging posts.
• Developing new educational resources with the Braw team, as well as supporting them with any additional workshops that may be taking place.
• Assisting with simple admin tasks such as replying to emails, recording data and monitoring workshop impact indicators.
• You must be a member of the GCAS Talent Pool to apply
• Experience in filmmaking
• DBS check
• Creative, good at problem solving and thinking outside of the box
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work well as part of a team.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere)
• Experience working with young people and running creative workshops
• Experience in creating content - good knowledge of social media
We always love to hear from people interested in collaborating with us - from creative practitioners or educators to graduates or students. Please do get in touch.